3. W.I.H.E. Festival: Dis-Member - Caroline Testa - Plumpton, England

An Absurd Moment

 

Hello, yes, can I have an ambulance please? 

because my boyfriend bit off my finger. 

It was an accident but I do want to press charges. 

It's my right hand and my dominant typing finger. 

I'd also like 3 months off work. To recover. 

He was eating pork earlier – does that mean they can still attach it or would I be at risk of swine flu?

I think I'd rather that they tried to reattach it and I'll take my chances with the pig sniffles.

I think I'm going into shock. How on earth will I ever pick my nose again? Especially if I get the pig sickness. Maybe I'll end up up with a snout and my stump will fit the pig nostril just fine. 

George said Two legs bad so four legs might be quite fine. Everything works out in the end. 

Please come quickly, my boyfriend's still hungry. 

He's eyeing up my toes.

This little piggy went to the polling station and we all got fucked up by the prime minister!





Caroline Testa ud Maren Danzglock 
Performance with Puppets
Stable Cottage, Novington Manor - Plumpton
28 September 2019






  

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

3. W.I.H.E. Festival: Dis-Member - Peter Houtsager - Plumpton, England

1. W.I.H.E. Festival - Carol Downie - Plumpton, England